Sunday 13 October 2013

WaR


War is obviously about blood...about killing innocent people..about people who want a power...war as for me is really really bad because the soldier killing baby... woman and man without any sympathy....:(...


Wilfred Gibson (1878-1962)
"Back"

They ask me where I've been,
And what I've done and seen.
But what can I reply
Who know it wasn't I,
But someone just like me,
Who went across the sea
And with my head and hands
Killed men in foreign lands...
Though I must bear the blame,
Because he bore my name

This poem is a about a soldier who cannot telling anything about the war to his family or relatives because for them it was an awful experiences that they ever had. They had to kill people because want to protect themselves and because of the headquarters telling to kill all even though they do not know who is to blame for but they have to kill all the people that can be describes as their enemies they do that without their willingness how possible they can stand for killing a small kids, a woman without a weapon. That is the main reason why most of the soldiers who come home from the war become crazy because of that situation, of course the soldiers also have a sympathy feeling but what they can do it is beyond their power.They have the guilty inside themselves for their entire life!!!!!




works cited from:

























No comments:

Post a Comment